CCMC releases the 2023 A Call to Action: Driving Positive Impact
The 2023 A Call to Action: Driving Positive Impact report highlights our partnership with the National Academy of Medicine (NAM) Action Collaborative on Clinician Well-Being and Resilience. The Commission is proud to be associated with this alliance and the report outlines our commitment to addressing high stress and emotional exhaustion rates in today’s healthcare workforce. In the report, Commission leadership brings voice to how we seek to shape and prepare a viable, ethically guided workforce of the future.
As the Commission moves forward, we invite leaders from the industry to work with us, embracing accountability through a client-centered lens. We also invite you to become actively engaged by volunteering your time and talent.
Download the document and read more about where we have been, and where we are going.
Commission offerings to promote well-being and resilience include:
CMLearning Network Webinars
- Burnout Care: Actionable Steps for Case Managers and Disability Management Specialists
- How to Build Your Well-Being to Thrive
- 7 Ways to Build Resilience: As a Person, As a Case Manager
- Actionable Solutions to Minimize “Deaths of Despair”: The Epidemic Within the Pandemic
- Sticks, Stones and Intimidation: How to Manage Bullying and Promote Resilience
- Burnout care: Where’s your care plan? It’s time to heal ourselves and each other
- Baby steps: Enhancing your well-being – and that of your clients – is easier than you think
- Build resilience personally & professionally: Seven strategies for case managers
- The epidemic inside the pandemic: We’re dying from despair. Case managers can help.
- Cultivating moral resilience: Balancing heart and mind for a better practice and better you
- Speak up, speak out: It’s time for case managers to take on the bullies
CCMC Symposium Sessions
- Empathetic Leadership and Why It Matters Now
- Boundaries & Self Care: From Burnout to Thriving
- Holistic Stress Reduction and Burnout Prevention
- Be Careful: Personal Safety for Case Managers
- Escape Adulthood: Laughing Your Way to Less Stress
- What are we feeling during COVID-19 and how can we manage those feelings?
- Four tips to help you get a handle on the COVID-19 pandemic
- Tips for successfully handling social isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- How being a CCM benefits mental and behavioral health professionals