A NEW opportunity to prepare for certification!
Including excellent case management informational content!
Registration price is $599
Check our Calendar of Events for the latest Registration/Information for our upcoming workshops!
Our next Certification 360™ Workshop is coming to Orange County, CA in Fall 2018! More details to follow. Monitor our calendar of events page for the latest updates.
Why Choose to Attend Our Certification 360™ Workshop?
This immersive two-day educational workshop is the fastest and most cost-effective way case managers can:
- Prepare — Fill your knowledge gaps at the only official CCMC workshop.
- Refresh — Network with case management leaders and boost your practice.
- Rejuvenate — Breathe life into your organization’s training efforts.
- Discover —Trends and industry insight, plus tips and resources to use today as you prepare for certification.
Your registration fee of $599 includes:
- Two full days of learning accompanied by a course workbook
- Access to the only practice exam approved by the Commission
- One-year subscription to CCMC's Case Management Body of Knowledge® (CMBOK)
- 14 CEs approved for nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and CCMs. For more information about continuing education credit, please visit our FAQs.
What past attendees have said:
"Very informative speakers and workshop was very beneficial and I feel more confident." Debbie M., May 2016
"Comprehensive content. Organized and Interesting. Pertinent to the Case Managers work" Mary B., May 2016
“Excellent workshop! I feel empowered and can't wait to put what I've learned into practice!" Angela H., June 2015
“I would recommend all new case managers to attend this workshop." Debra A., June 2015
"Great opportunity to network with other case managers and exchange study tactics" Lily C., June 2015
Cancellation Policy: Cancelations to the workshop or "no shows" are nonrefundable. Registration fees are transferable to an upcoming workshop or another participant. In the event that a workshop is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
**Disclaimer: Registration and attendance to this workshop session does not in any way guarantee that the eligibility requirements will be met, the application will be approved, or that a candidate will pass the exam. This course is NOT required for people who are interested in taking the exam.