Learning doesn’t end when you earn the CCM. The Commission provides a wealth of learning opportunities to keep you at the forefront of current case management practice.
- The PACE™ Directory is a searchable resource where you can find all the pre-approved continuing education resources for CCMs. More than 8,500 pre-approved courses (online, face-to-face or publications) offer 32,000+ continuing education credits in a convenient online format.
- The CMLearning Network® features research, case examples and the latest on regulatory changes, ethics and current trends. It includes
- Live, CE-approved webinar events and recorded webinars.
- Issue briefs capturing the voices of national thought leaders.
- Case Management Body of Knowledge ® (CMBOK®) web-based resource. Updated regularly with new topic-based modules and edited by industry experts, the CMBOK offers foundational case management knowledge plus 90+ continuing education credits for CCMs (by subscription). Group subscriptions are available so your organization can use the content for onboarding and ongoing staff training.
- CMCoordinates are infographics about the practice of case management, based on the latest research by the Commission.
- CareManagement, the official journal of CCMC, which includes four continuing education credit opportunities with each issue.
- The CCMC New World Symposium, an annual meeting where case managers hear curated, case manager-specific presentations from the national experts and network with colleagues from across the country.
CCMC also provides two continuing education ethics credits at no cost for CCMs who read the Code of Professional Conduct for Case Managers and take the available post test.