Learning doesn’t end when you earn the CCM. The Commission provides a wealth of learning opportunities to keep you at the forefront of current case management practice.
- The PACE™ Directory is a searchable resource where you can find all the pre-approved continuing education resources for CCMs. More than 8,500 pre-approved courses (online, face-to-face or publications) offer 32,000+ continuing education credits in a convenient online format.
- The CMLearning Network® features research, case examples and the latest on regulatory changes, ethics and current trends. It includes
- CE-approved webinar events and recorded webinars.
- Issue briefs capturing the voices of national thought leaders. (CEs are not available for the viewing of the Issue Briefs)
- Case Management Body of Knowledge ® (CMBOK®) web-based resource. Updated regularly with new topic-based modules and edited by industry experts, the CMBOK offers foundational case management knowledge plus 90+ continuing education credits for CCMs (by subscription). Group subscriptions are available so your organization can use the content for onboarding and ongoing staff training.
- CCM Insights: Every two years, the Commission surveys board-certified case managers to gather information to inform its education and advocacy on behalf of case managers. The results of the most recent survey are illustrated in an eBook, "Growth, Benefits and Value: Insight into Today’s CCM."
- CareManagement, the official journal of CCMC, which includes four continuing education credit opportunities with each issue.
- CCMC's Virtual Symposium is a fully virtual event taking place in conjunction with National Case Management Week offering unparalleled education and cutting-edge programming.