Collaborating for care: Embedded case managers, extending care management value
Date/Time: Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
Randall Krakauer, MD, FACP, FACR
- Describe the potential value of collaboration, specifically in Medicare Advantage programs;
- Explain how collaboration works to better align incentives and resources: What is important? What is the end game?
- Discuss the importance of care management and data;
- Explain the value of collaboration and the clinical team, including the role of dedicated embedded case managers; and
- Discuss the impact on quality, patient satisfaction, provider satisfaction and costs of such a program, and how it can support better care, better population health and lower costs.