May 4, 2023
May 11, 2023
May 18, 2023
May 25, 2023
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. EDT each day
Led by CCMC-Authorized Facilitators:
- Lynn Muller, JD, BA-HCM, RN, CCM
- Jo Carter, RN, BSN, CCM
- Sandra Zawalski, RN, BSN, CRRN, CCM, ABDA, MSCC
- Annette Watson, RN-BC, CCM, BS, MBA
- Kim Schuetze, RN, ACSW, CCM
- Karen Provine, MS, CCM, CRC, CDMS
We are happy to announce we have a spring virtual workshop opportunity scheduled! CMLearning Network’s Certification 360 Virtual will provide insights into case management in place of our in-person workshops. Additionally, it can assist leaders in case management to breathe new life into their training efforts. This particular workshop is broken up into FOUR three-hour Thursday sessions (please note the times are on EDT time zone).
Prepare—Fill your knowledge gaps at the only official virtual CCMC workshop.
Refresh—Virtually interact with case management leaders and boost your practice.
Rejuvenate—Breathe life into your organization’s training efforts.
Discover—Trends and industry insight, plus tips and resources to use today as you prepare for certification.
The registration price is $359.
CCMC’s CMLearning Network’s Certification 360 Virtual includes:
- FOUR three-hours sessions accompanied by a course workbook, presented LIVE by CCMC-Authorized facilitators.
- 12 CEs approved for nurses, social workers, and CCMs.
- Access to the ONLY practice exam approved by the Commission.
- One-year subscription to CCMC’s Case Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK)
*Please note that your practice exam and CMBOK access will be sent after the start of the workshop series.