May 4, 2023
May 11, 2023
May 18, 2023
May 25, 2023
4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. EDT each day
Led by CCMC-Authorized Facilitators:
- Lynn Muller, JD, BA-HCM, RN, CCM
- Jo Carter, RN, BSN, CCM
- Sandra Zawalski, RN, BSN, CRRN, CCM, ABDA, MSCC
- Annette Watson, RN-BC, CCM, BS, MBA
- Kim Schuetze, RN, ACSW, CCM
- Karen Provine, MS, CCM, CRC, CDMS
We are happy to announce we have a spring virtual workshop opportunity scheduled! CMLearning Network’s Certification 360 Virtual will provide insights into case management in place of our in-person workshops. Additionally, it can assist leaders in case management to breathe new life into their training efforts. This particular workshop is broken up into FOUR three-hour Thursday sessions (please note the times are on EDT time zone).
Prepare—Fill your knowledge gaps at the only official virtual CCMC workshop.
Refresh—Virtually interact with case management leaders and boost your practice.
Rejuvenate—Breathe life into your organization’s training efforts.
Discover—Trends and industry insight, plus tips and resources to use today as you prepare for certification.
The registration price is $359.
CCMC’s CMLearning Network’s Certification 360 Virtual includes:
- FOUR three-hours sessions accompanied by a course workbook, presented LIVE by CCMC-Authorized facilitators.
- 12 CEs approved for nurses, social workers, and CCMs.
- Access to the ONLY practice exam approved by the Commission.
- One-year subscription to CCMC’s Case Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK)
*Please note that your practice exam and CMBOK access will be sent after the start of the workshop series.
Please view our virtual workshop flyer and FAQs for more information!
Zoom will be the platform used for this workshop. Join a test meeting to test your audio and familiarize yourself with meeting controls.
The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 12 CE contact hour(s). Activity code and Approval number will be awarded on your certificate of completion.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board of Social Worker as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers.
It is the participant's responsibility to check with their individual state boards to verify CE requirements for their state.
A couple of important things to note:
- Session recordings are NOT available for viewing post the live event. Please make sure you can attend all sessions prior to registering for the workshop.
- Your Zoom link and online workbook will be provided prior to the first session.
- In order to receive your printed workbook prior to the first session, please register at the latest two weeks before the first session begins.
- Registration will promptly close 48 hours before the first session.
There is no known commercial support nor conflict of interest for this program.