CCMC's New World Symposium
The Commission's premier national symposium!
The Commission is inviting all membership, education and certification organizations supporting case management practice to collaborate in this movement to nurture and grow a reliable, well-prepared professional case management workforce.
Goals & Learning Objectives:
- Create awareness of the current and future landscape influencing the patient, family and care provider(s) across the care continuum.
- Empower the leadership role of the case manager through education, advocacy, and ethical practice.
- Establish a forum for discussion related to outcomes through research and evidence-based practice.
- Provide resources, knowledge and skill development related to the practice of case management across practice settings.
- Promote networking with colleagues to establish a more integrated community of health care team members related to better care, lower cost and healthier patient populations.
General Inquiries: CCMC Customer Service at 856-380-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibiting / Sponsorship: Sabina Gargiulo at 856-380-6831 or email@example.com
Information on Speaker Opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations: email@example.com