Please find the below process on how to find the CCMC exam application and the process of what to expect after you submit and pay.
- Check to see if you meet all eligibility requirements in the CCMC Certification Guide
- Once you confirm that you meet the requirements, log into your CCMC account/create an account by clicking "LOGIN" in the top navigation bar on the CCMC website.
- Choose "Apply for Exam Now"
- Complete the application to its entirety and then choose "Submit and Pay"
- Once you completed and paid for your application, you will notice the application status is "Ready for Review" (this means nothing else is needed from you at this time)
- Please allow up to six weeks for CCMC to review your application
- Once reviewed, you will receive an email from CCMC with an updated status of your application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive another email within one week with instructions on how to schedule your exam.
- If your application is denied, you will receive an email notification that day with additional information.
Application Status Definitions:
Incomplete: This means that you are missing information in the application and has not been submitted.
Checking out: You have completed the necessary information needed within the application, but have not submitted payment for it yet. The application will not be reviewed until payment is made.
Ready for Review: You have successfully paid and submitted the application. Once reviewed by the Commission, you will receive an email.
Approved: CONGRATS, you have been approved. You will receive an email once you have been approved. A week after you receive your approval email, you will receive your scheduling instructions.
Denied: Your application was either missing information or you did not meet the eligibility requirements. If you have not received an email from the Commission, please contact us for further information.