Certification & Renewal
December 2014 Application Window is now OPEN
The application window for the December 2014 CCM exam is now open. The application window open through September 30, 2014. See the table below to determine if you meet the eligibility criteria to apply.
Renewal Window for Certifications that expire May 31, 2014 is now CLOSED
CCM certification is valid for 5 years. Renewal of the CCM credential is currently processed 2 times per year, in May and November.
- Certification Guide
- Attestation of Degree
- Exam Guide
- Renewal Guide
- CCM Exam Application Window and Notification Timeline
- Testing Center Information
- The Case Management Certification Workshop
- GI Bill Reimbursement
- Role & Function Study Key Findings
As of March 1, 2013, the Commission updated the Eligibility Criteria for the CCM exam.
CCM® ELIGIBILITY AT A GLANCE
What You Need to Know About Eligibility BEFORE Applying for the CCM® Exam
Note: The Commission Does NOT Require Pre-Requisite Courses or Programs to Take or Prepare for the Exam.
* This is NOT a Conclusive List of Licenses and Certifications. Some Licenses Do Not Allow for Independent Practice. If Your License Does NOT Allow You to Independently Practice Please Consider Using Your Degree to Apply.
†The Individual MUST have Completed a Supervised Field Experience in Case Management, Health, or Behavioral Health as Part of the Degree Requirements.
**Employment Experience MUST Meet the Conditions Outlined Under Section 5 of the CCMC Certification Guide.
Please Review the Certification Guide for More Information.
Please note, Internet Explorer has known incompatibilities with the functionality of the My CCM Dashboard site. Please process your application or renewal with current versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best experience.