Upon completion of the Behavioral Health webinar, the learner should be able to:
• Define mental health
• Explain how behavioral health issues impact physical health
• List risk factors for suicide
• Describe how ACEs can affect behavioral health
• Understand case management challenges and considerations in the behavioral health population
Upon completion of the Health Literacy and Culture webinar, the learner should be able to:
• Define health literacy and discuss the impact on client understanding of health care services
• Define cultural competence and how it affects case management interventions
• Describe at least three ways to overcome health literacy and cultural challenges and/or barriers
The Commission for Case Manager Certification is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been pre-approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers. The course is approved for 1 CE contact hour(s).
Activity code and Approval number will be awarded on your certificate of completion.
All planners and speakers have disclosed that they have no relevant financial relationships or conflicts of interest with commercial interests related directly or indirectly to this educational activity.
Commercial Support or Non-Commercial Sponsorship:
There is no commercial support for this activity. The planners and faculty have no relevant relationships to disclose.
Expiration date: 11/30/2020