Professional Guide to Diseases, Tenth Edition
Course Provider: Anderson Continuing Education
- Recognize nursing interventions for the patient with cardiac complications.
- Recognize acute disorders of the respiratory system, causes, symptoms, complications, and treatment.
- Distinguish between gastrointestinal disorders.
- Differentiate the evaluation and treatment of various bone diseases.
- Match the acute renal disorder with the patient population in which the disorder may be seen.
- Identify potential findings in and causes of external and internal otitis media.
- Distinguish between fungal infections and parasitic infestations.
- Associate complications with treatment for cancer.
- Distinguish between common infections based on cause, modes of transmission, signs and symptoms, and/or treatment.
- Recognize alternative therapies and their uses.