Motivational Interviewing: Clinical Interventions that Promote Client-Centered Readiness to Change
Course Provider: Vyne Education, LLC
- Modify techniques to utilize in numerous settings to motivate clients toward change.
- Construct key questions and statements that can be immediately applied in practice.
- Develop tools to overcome client resistance and enhance intrinsic motivation.
- Identify and overcome the traps that hinder effectiveness.
- Discover the use of the GROW model for behavioral change.
- Explain techniques to elicit self-motivational statements from clients.