Mosby's Handbook of Herbs and Natural Supplements, 4th Edition
Course Provider: Anderson Continuing Education
- State a primary cause for concern of health care consumers using herbal or natural supplements.
- Explain the best way to give pediatric patients alternative and complementary therapies.
- Recognize classification systems for herbal safety.
- Name the patient who should not use topical aloe.
- Select an adverse effect of using coumadin and bilberry.
- Determine the patient at the highest risk for experiencing adverse effects when taking beta-carotene.
- Provide specific advice in the use of bayberry for irregular menstrual periods.