Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses, 13th edition
Course Provider: Anderson Continuing Education
- Identify correctly written medication orders that will help prevent medication errors.
- Recognize critical drug reactions that will need immediate response from the nurse.
- State signs/symptoms the nurse should educate the patient about relative to when to call their healthcare provider.
- Identify patient education provided by the nurse to ensure proper, safe administration for prescribed medications.
- List what to assess in a patient taking medications in order to determine if the patient is responding effectively.