CMCoordinates: Charting your professional path
Download each CMCoordinates chart to use wherever you want to tell the CCM story—with your supervisors, in community settings, education sessions with other care professionals, and with those who might be interested in pursuing a case manager career. As you discuss your own career and personal “coordinates,” you’ll be able to make the case for value—both the value of earning the initial CCM to your professional development, and the value of continuing education and CCM renewal. Download copies of CMCoordinates below and check back monthly as we add new coordinates to this page.
- Salaries Point to Strength of Board-Certified Case Manager Career Path
- Who is today's Professional Case Manager?
- Rising Trends
- Case Management Team is maturing
- Stronger Salaries
- Specialty Training
- Why Case Managers Seek Certification
- What are Board-Certified Case Managers top job priorities?
- Impact of Certification on your Career