Want more information? Contact Customer Service at 856-380-6836 or email@example.com.
The application windows for the August, 2014 exam is now open. You are able to apply for the CCM® August Exam through May 30, 2014.
For questions or assistance contact Customer Service at 856-380-6836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New content has been added to The Case Management Body of Knowledge®. Care Coordination is now available with added CEs! Access 24 post tests with 52 CEs. Click here to visit the CMBOK website.
Expand your vision, improve your outcomes: Reducing readmissions requires cross-continuum collaboration and a more expansive view of risk
Reducing rehospitalizations: Team-to-team collaboration across organizational boundaries
Commission for Case Manager Certification
Nov. 19, 2013 from 1 to 2 p.m. EDT
This webinar featured:
Amy Boutwell, M.D., M.P.P., co-founder of the STARR Initiative of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and senior physician consultant, National Coordinating Center, CMS QIO Care Transitions Theme.
Congratulation to everyone and thank you to all who participated! The Commission applauds your support and advocacy of excellence in case management.
November 2013 Early Bird Renewal $185 American Express Gift Cards:
Sally Z., OH; Kathleen S., WI; Lisa H., TX; Dabney M., KY & Deborah P.; MI
December 2013 Incomplete Applicants - $160 American Express Gift Cards:
Pamela R., VA; Donna R., NY; Cynthia R-H., NY; Binu M., NY; Loretta C., NY
Attendance at the workshop will enable you to:
• Obtain state-of-the art information about all aspects of case management.
• Expand your career opportunities and enhance your credibility.
• Apply the expertise of dynamic presenters – pioneers in case management - sharing their real-life experiences with you.
• Understand the eligibility requirements and application process for the gold-standard case management credential—the CCM®.
• Earn 14 CEs for attending...and how to
• prepare for the exam!
Commission for Case Manager Certification Seeks Public Comment on DRAFT Code of Professional Conduct for Case Managers