Certification Workshop (Mullahy & Associates)
Mullahy & Associates, LLC
Catherine Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM
Jeanne Boling, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM
CASE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP ~ October 9 & 10, 2014
Commission For Case Manager Certification Washington, DC Office
1155 Sixteenth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Commission is pleased to present the Certification Workshop for the first time at our Washington, DC location! New venue, same excellent content!
This two-day educational workshop is the fastest and most cost-effective way that you can:
- Obtain state-of-the art information about all aspects of case management.
- Expand your career opportunities and enhance your credibility.
- Apply the expertise of dynamic presenters – pioneers in case management - sharing their real-life experiences with you.
- Understand the eligibility requirements and application process for the gold-standard case management credential—the CCM®...and how to prepare for the exam!
Your registration fee of $599 includes:
- Two full days of learning from the best case management educators in the industry, accompanied by a course workbook.
- The most popular and authoritative reference book in the industry: The Case Manager's Handbook, a subscription to the Case Management Body of Knowledge®, and access to the only Commission-approved CCM credential practice exam.
- Networking breakfasts and lunches during the two-day workshop.
- 14 CEs available for nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and CCMs.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations to the workshop or "no shows" are nonrefundable. Registration fees are transferable to an upcoming workshop or another participant. In the event that a workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
Still have questions?
Call CCMC Customer Service at 856-380-6836
Email CCMC at firstname.lastname@example.org