Certification Workshop (Mullahy & Associates)
TWO NEW opportunities to prep for your upcoming CCM® exam!
The same excellent case management informational content!
Registration price is $599
Click here to get a first-hand look at the Certification Workshop!
Why Choose to Attend the Case Management Certification Workshop?
This two-day educational workshop is the fastest and most cost-effective way that you can:
- Obtain state-of-the art information about all aspects of case management.
- Expand your career opportunities and enhance your credibility.
- Apply the expertise of dynamic presenters – pioneers in case management - sharing their real-life experiences with you.
- Understand the eligibility requirements and application process for the gold-standard case management credential—the CCM®...and how to prepare for the exam!
Your registration fee of $599 includes:
- Two full days of learning from the best case management educators in the industry, accompanied by a course workbook.
- The most popular and authoritative reference book in the industry: The Case Manager's Handbook, a subscription to the Commission for Case Manager Certification’s Case Management Body of Knowledge®, and access to the only Commission-approved CCM credential practice exam.
- Networking breaks during the two-day workshop.
14 CEs available for nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and CCMs.
Cancelation Policy: Cancelations to the workshop or "no shows" are nonrefundable. Registration fees are transferable to an upcoming workshop or another participant. In the event that a workshop is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
What past attendees have said:
"Excellent! Really enjoyed the workshop!" Tracie P., June 2015
"Very Valuable Content!" Jennifer A., June 2015
“Excellent workshop! I feel empowered and can't wait to put what I've learned into practice!" Angela H., June 2015
“I would recommend all new case managers to attend this workshop." Debra A., June 2015
"Great opportunity to network with other case managers and exchange study tactics" Lily C., June 2015
Mullahy & Associates, LLC
Catherine Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM
Jeanne Boling, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM
Would you like to arrange an on-site workshop in your community? Please contact Business Development at 856-380-6836
Still have questions?
Call CCMC Customer Service at 856-380-6836
Email CCMC at email@example.com