Certification Workshop (Mullahy & Associates)
TWO NEW opportunities to prep for your upcoming CCM® exam!
The same excellent case management informational content!
Registration price is $599
Click here to get a first-hand look at the Certification Workshop!
Why Choose to Attend the Case Management Certification Workshop?
This two-day educational workshop is the fastest and most cost-effective way that you can:
- Obtain state-of-the art information about all aspects of case management.
- Expand your career opportunities and enhance your credibility.
- Apply the expertise of dynamic presenters – pioneers in case management - sharing their real-life experiences with you.
- Understand the eligibility requirements and application process for the gold-standard case management credential—the CCM®...and how to prepare for the exam!
Your registration fee of $599 includes:
- Two full days of learning from the best case management educators in the industry, accompanied by a course workbook.
- The most popular and authoritative reference book in the industry: The Case Manager's Handbook, a subscription to the Commission for Case Manager Certification’s Case Management Body of Knowledge®, and access to the only Commission-approved CCM credential practice exam.
- Networking breaks during the two-day workshop.
14 CEs available for nurses, social workers, mental health professionals and CCMs.
Cancelation Policy: Cancelations to the workshop or "no shows" are nonrefundable. Registration fees are transferable to an upcoming workshop or another participant. In the event that a workshop is canceled, a full refund will be issued.
What past attendees have said:
"This was excellent! I’m so very glad that I attended. I was able to prepare for the exam while learning more about case management in total. Also, I feel very empowered to be this field." Margaret B., June 2014
"Enjoyed the conference. Learned so much more than I expected. I feel I have a great foundation to ready myself for the exam. Thank you so much! Thoroughly enjoyed the content and presenters!" Cassandra M., June 2014
“Great information that gave me confidence in what I know and direction to what I need to learn. Thank You!” Claudia C., February, 2014
“I look forward to certification and implementing skills I learned from our participants and cohorts.” Sara Z., February, 2013
Mullahy & Associates, LLC
Catherine Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM
Jeanne Boling, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM
Would you like to arrange an on-site workshop in your community? Please contact Business Development at 856-380-6836
Still have questions?
Call CCMC Customer Service at 856-380-6836
Email CCMC at firstname.lastname@example.org